Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening - Psychiatry research position - pmdcrp
Will go through the emails next week.
my email is ggqqzz
interested in the position.....my email id is nmj1234
Hi Friends,

Can anyone suggest me Anesthesiology Research postion , which sponsor a visa?

Anywhere in US friends.

Thanking you in advance.

ntr
Bee careful with people who claim to represent residency programs but are using @gmail email addresses.

They are oing to copy your LORs and work history descriptions in their own applications
............................................DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE WITH YOUR PRIVATE INFO and LOR's.......................................................................

All these threads with job offers asking you send documents to a"@gmail email address are scams.

DO NOT use gmail email addresses

Residency programs hnave their own websites and their email address uusually ends in ".org or .edu"

Don't send him any documents UNLESS it's to an offical residency email which usually CONTAINS THE PROGRAM NAME and ends in ".edu" or .org"

EXAMPLES: @brookdale.edu or @montefiore.org

These b_stards copy your LOR's and work history and use it in their own application.
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
............................................DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE WITH YOUR PRIVATE INFO and LOR's.......................................................................

All these threads with job offers asking you send documents to a"@gmail email address are scams. DO NOT use gmail email addresses

Residency programs have their own websites and their email address usually ends in ".org or .edu"

Don't send him any documents UNLESS it's to an offical residency email which usually CONTAINS THE PROGRAM NAME and ends in ".edu" or .org"

EXAMPLES: @brookdale.edu or @montefiore.org

These b_stards copy your LOR's and work history and use it in their own application.
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is big time fake.I too send them nmy Cv.But later came to know.Dont get used up like me guys..
I am interested in it, can you send me a E-MAIL: dengfangf
I am interested in the position, can you send me E-mail at dengfangf
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »