Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
regrading J1 visa - angeliis
Just would like to know how far you guys have reached. My DS 2019 was approved and got a message in Oasis reagrding the same yeaterday. I would like to know whether you are going to US embassey in Uk or in India.
Many thanks

And to the Resilientdoc.- I like you comments about J1 visa interviews. We need people who encourage others rather than people see everything in a negative mind set.

Yes, disappointments might have happened in our life. But as Paul says in the Bible, ''Forgetting what lies behind, let us press on to the upward call of God in our lives''.
You can`t change your status to J1 by going to Canada if your home country is INDIA or some other. Either you can apply for a change of status or you go back to your country to do that. May THE FORCE be with you.

pcp - i think u can go to a US embassy in canada/mexico (as they call - the bordering countries) and apply for a j1 stamping (which automatically means in angelis case that she/he will be changing the dep status to j1) by applying as what they call a "third country national"..but may b i m wrong?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »