Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 3 failed - abhi_hope2010
@abhi_hope2010 - nothing is hidden, everything is open.
ask dr shawn G about his "ivy-league, nobel laureate trained" qualifications
Consultant's Guidance Got me through!

Look I was preliminarily falsely prevaricated by the circumlocutory methods of these well known educational agencies (namely in FL and IL!).

Just as many of you, perhaps... Somewhat fortuitously, within this past year, a 3rd year resident acquaintance in Chicago provided me a referral to a consultant that offered a contingency fee option whereupon just as provided by escrow, I would bear no claim in the event of a failure to provide due satisfaction (i.e., passage).

Well, in fact this was borne out, and I am one satisfied individual today. You may directly email me for a similar consultant referral via the taking of my name and partitioning it out i.e., into “usmle” (repeat it tthree times, as one whole word with no periods or separators) and apply this to y a hoo dot com please;
jamesrley2012 = long island scammer that ripped off many forum members including lynk.
goes by the name dr "shawn" g
Visited ivy league campuses
Saw a show about nobel laureates.
yup - i'll chip in the same, never lie on your CV - or at least say something that cannot be disputed.
GUARANTEED USMLE PASSAGE

USMLE Tutoring Services, NY; Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 833768

-We are experts in the Designing, developing and implementing of educational strategies relating to the country’s most unique medical licensing tutoring system’s mission of unifying high quality USMLE-related research, educational methods and simulated clinical care experiences, into a single ‘real-time’ online program.

-We use state-of-the art medical educational outcomes-based research to drive unabated leadership and innovation in healthcare educational excellence, through this current period of graduate medical educational upheaval.
Case western is unable to confirm the existence of a dr shawn g ever in their campus.
Or would that actually be the LI community college?
See top result
29,000 page views
http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com/

i.e.,
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and Residency

1. Old grads
2.USMLEs: comprehensive ratings of guaranteed PASS tutoring services and programs
3.USCE
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search
6.LORs
7.Personal Statements
8.Salaries of MDs
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
yup,,,,,,, topper does suck

SEARCH top result for

img imeresidentsrating usmlecourses

Get information on

-USMLE Course ratings

-IMGs and Residencies- The complete GUIDE
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »