Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My PERSONAL Interview NOTES for sale. - dom
hi,
whats the cost of S/h?
Shipping is included in the price. I accept Paypal or money order.
Let me know if interested at DOMCLAM@YAHOO.COM
I got Claudiu's Interview NOTES and they are simply GREAT!!! It worths every penny. Thank you very much!
I just want to say a few things about this - I am one of the persons who bought these notes and I want to show my support, in public, for what this guy did. I am very happy with the interview notes I got and I think they are very detailed and well written. There are things in them you won't find anywhere else, and as he said in one of the posts, things a lot of people will not divulge about their interviews, and they will not tell you about.
Plus, he also sent me a lot of materials, besides these notes, also very helpful and hard to find. So, to those who think this is a "shameful business" or something similar- please don't judge him and what he does without knowing all the details. You're way off.
P.
"Chullu bhar pani me doob maro", shame on you, money is not every thing, even prostitue also makes money by selling her body. If you are a good person with little sense you would give it awy to any body as long as they pay sales and handling charges, i think you must be a "JEW"
You're missing the point. You're talking without knowing what the product is.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »