Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
many invs and many more rejections - levin280
Friends, relax....I don't think he/she is fake. He attends SMU (which is in Caribbean) and they do all the rotations and clinical rotations for the 3rd and 4th years in the US. Also, he/she said, they are US citizens, so they probably went to US undergrad and went to med school in Caribbean....and since they applied to 200 programs, it's not unreasonable for them to get 9 iv...I really don't think he/she is fake...Good luck levin, I'm sure you'll do great in the Iv's!
I don't think the post is fake, he is still doing his rotaions so most probably he is a VERY recent graduate 2009-2010 (most important factor this year). Also he is doing the rotations in the US which is a huge advantage. I don't think an attempt or an average scor will be a problem in his case. Many programs won't care ........ Good luck levin .......
cefepime, why do you say very recent graduate is the MOST important factor THIS year?
guys this is real....I want to bring your hopes up not down. Anyways belive it or not does not mean much to me as long as I match....most of you are right my scores are not golden buy like checkers and cefemine said (citizenship and USCE) big factors. TO be honest I did nt know how big these factors really were tell after I noticed people who did better then me (or claim too) did not get as much interviews as me. as for applying for 400 programs. NOt the trick apply to programs that well accept your creditals. for me failed step 1 any program that said they wanted first attept I didnt apply.....for other people if it is a visa problem two suggestions: 1 get married, 2 (most of you already of good board scores) only apply to programs that supponrs visas....Not just any 400 but 400 that well count....( I know this sounds very logical but It seemed that someone needed to mention it. GL everyone I hope you all the best...thanx checkers and cef for back-up
This guy got 9 ivs and 20 rejections plus some greetings(possiblely) in the first 15 days of match season??!!!!!!!!!! Impossible. ... means he 2 or 3 responds every single day!! Anyhow GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »