Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
concentration..... - bacmark
yeah....we need to motivate each other....and concentrate!!! I have wasted the whole day today :-(....actually its diwali...and i have spent the entire day emailing greetings to my classmates and friends in india!!!! I am just soooooo good at procrastinating!!!!! HAPPY DIWALI everybody!
Happy diwali everyone guys! Good that some one made a thread on this!! I can totally relate to what bacmark has said. Going to library is a very good idea. There is one near my home here in NJ, but the chilly weather is discouraging me from going there.

And as some one already said, some of us can waste a lot of time on the net, browsing unnecessary sites. When ever I get bored with the studies, I used to browse the web.....1st I used to think of browsing the site only for a few mins, but I could never stop after few mins. Thank god that I could block all unnecessary sites on my laptop now!

And bacmark, is it possible for u to stay away from , orkut, etc for a while? Because, believe me....I have wasted a lot of time on them & always feel bad abt doing that.
Happy diwali everyone guys! Good that some has made a thread on this!! I can totally relate to what bacmark has said. Going to library is a very good idea. There is one near my home here in NJ, but the chilly weather is discouraging me from going there.

And as some one already said, some of us can waste a lot of time on the net, browsing unnecessary sites. When ever I get bored with the studies, I used to browse the web.....1st I used to think of browsing the site only for a few mins, but I could never stop after few mins. Thank god that I could block all unnecessary sites on my laptop now!

And bacmark, is it possible for u to stay away from , orkut, etc for a while? Because, believe me....I have wasted a lot of time on them & always feel bad abt doing that.
Damn! Sorry for the double post!
charge your cpu fully and then take it to the library with you WITHOUT the charger..that way you will spend less time on cpu and save the battery time on it for when u really need to use it.
haha...nice tactic usmlereader! Wink

Happy diwali everyone! And yes, this one day we can enjoy without guilt n shame!
yea it was b/c of my stupidity of leaving the charger at home by accident that made me realize i could study a lot more if i conserved my computers battery life!
so u r celebrting indian divali..here it is tmrw,,so looks like u r going to waste tmrw also,so better utilize today's remaing time,,am planing to study tmrw,but wekends i just cant sit with books,shd see wat happens,all depends on this naughty brain which always searches reasons to enjySmile
erraticbrain,
unsubscribe USMLE Forum,,i did it few weeks bak,i really felt very relieved,it hardly matters,,already most of them(frnds)are on orkut ,at least we get email alerts only wen some one remembrs us in orkut..gl

happy diwali!!
mleone,

Thank u very much for ur advice. I already unsubscribed from USMLE Forum. And I am not logging into orkut also. In fact, all social networking sites have been blocked from my system. Smile

Happy Diwali to u too & G/L
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »