Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed CS Thanks to God and all study partners - neversaydie4
thanks neversaydie4. yes, it was helpful!!!

also, if you are an average person, about how many times will it take to go through the World cases along with practicing with partner before you have it down?

thanks!!!
Good question. I think there isnt any hard n fast rule about how many times u have to read it, it is relative as always. I read twice most of the cases, except few weird cases like smoking cessation, which i did not feel like reading twice as it comes into picture in every case !! Am I clear?

If you have practiced in hospital, it might take only one read even. depends, read once, practice and then see where u lack.. that would be the best approach I guess. Thanks.
thanks so much neversaydie4!

if you read all the cases (from UW and FA) and practice with a partner a lot for few weeks, then should you be okay? it's probably best to practice with someone who can correct you/give you feedback right rather than someone who doesnt know anything about medicine, right?

there is no need for taking any sort of classes or searching around net for videos?

thanks for your help!
My study partner and I had exam at similar time. we took care of each others need, gave feedback about each other, went through this forum threads, took frnd's advice who already passed the exam. then practiced for few weeks. and read ourselves also. thats what we did.

yes we watched few videos, may be i watched only 2/3 of them on youtube etc, scattered over net, never bought anything or took any course. Think its better to practice with people who have exam in similar time.
I looking for a partner, I live in Miami Iwill take 23th dec in houston
Please post ad on this forum for study partner for your suitable date, time, center. good luck.
hagemd
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »