Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please share & post progress here - iqbalian01
iqbalian01...can u pls answer
i finished uw first around n start 2nd around,my expire date for uw will after 1 month.

my qs...neurology pharma has 92 qs,when i did 48qs in my 2nd round then click for rest 44 qs but i m getting repeat qs...how could i do 92 qs again without repeat.
pls answer
@iqbalian..thats great..so i will do some micro n renal today...till 6pm...n will then report then.
gd luck.
hi iqbalian01 best of luck for ue exam its my last month too before exam ur plan is quite good i just wanted to ask if u have done any nbme form n how it went as my nbmes not going good
really a good schedule
just keep it up........
All the Best:-)
@ nandie - i hope you figured it out? when you click on that site the scroll to the bottom, click the last option if you already have an account or done an NBME. it then sends you to next site to login.

@ usmle@va - are you also going to work on doing 2/3 blocks from UW too? good luck

@skhan - i took NBME 4 months back and scored low so tried my best to work on improving a lot. recently i worked on NBME 1 & 2 offline and got around 155 and 164 out of the 200 for each of those NBMEs, respectively. will try to do NBME 3 over weekend sometime. how about yourself?-

@ dk16 - thanks. just hopes it works.

how is everyone else doing. anyone, please share progresses too.
@iqbalian..yes i will to do that if i am able to do system in time at end of the day i am spending 2 hrs for goljan audio i am able to do 1 1/2 lecture a day...but still i think i try to do at least 2 block.
n how you are going to divide anatomy?
Thanks guys,i have figured out the problem
Good luck all with your reading
@ usmle@va - for each system i do i'm trying to do the anatomy, physio, pathology, pharma for that system all together. as i do the pathology i listen to the audio with goljan and FA opened.

@ nandie - glad to hear that
hi iqbalian01 i did nbme3 last week it was 147/200 n my exam is on 3oth march so im reaaly upset with ths score but anyhow im doing kaplan final read n in last 10 day swill be doing FA with my personal imp notes i made from uw n goljan audios alomg with slides any advice regarding low score in nbme3 ?
@iqbalian how was your day yesterday,,man i was not able to reach target..patho is taking time as i might have not done it well b4..was not able to do question..may be i should shrink some time of micro..lets see how it goes today...good luck to you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »