Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYMC - Westchester - lhotse929
you guys have westchester on your list?

I have upstate and still I have ranked that above all. OU is good but still no one knows the inside story of OU!

about westchester I have 2 friends there and they said they are quite happy with the program.
stop spreading false info abt me avg applicant!

i have many other uni programs on the list, I am going to all community progs for iv as well. I have not discouraged anyone for my benefit!

If someone wants to live in city like Oklahoma city you are welcome at OU!
what's your credit isha13??
and how's credential of your 2 friends at NYMC???
and how's the interview at UMass???

I'm your friend, not like avg_applicant!! I'm superb applicant...we can talk to each other..tell me some.
abt strong unis in south--UAB, Emory, UAMS, MCG comes before OU.
You got them??? Wowwwwww...
i rem only one of my friends credentials at nymc- 95 n 99 n good research not much of USCE i remember
what is the inside story of OU and Oklahoma city ? I know the 3 most dangerous cities in the US according to this year's national survey are 1- St. Louis 2- Camden 3- Detroit
st louis is not the most dangerous city--there is a lot of bias in that data published recently..detroit is definitely no.1 still.. dont know abt camden..people like avg applicant dont go into depth of things and start complaining..

I am not here to bring out everything about every university

and i dont have calls from all the unis of south that i mentioned..i m not hanna123..just kidding
How about your own crds isha ? you keep asking people about their crds and never tell anyone about your own !!

I agree about UAB and Emory, but OU is definately better than UAMS and MCG. Those two have lower ranking and fellowship placement is not that impressive.
Ihotse.-- are you done with your iv in any of these places
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »