Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
preparing for step 2 ck failed twice need advice - msc21
i m sorry to hear about your situation
I think your problem is full time job.
think of how you can save money and get a leave of abscence
from your employer . usmle exam takes a lot energy, especially difficult concept
Some people pass well with job but many have problem combining the test with job.
when you now have enough time , do u world x 3, and combine with kaplan lecture note .
2 months the test focus on u world and FA
Goodluck.
A to Z guide to get Residency-YOUR FORUM QUERY

SEE TOP RESULT

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=how+img+got+us+residency+blogspot+april+2009

CONTENTS
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and 3000 new Residency Positions in 2013

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE ratings for ALL COURSES OUT THERE
---SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS;
---Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search i.e., FULL LISTS of PGMS with NO YOG or SCORE or USCE needed!full LIST OF PROGRAMS THAT ARE NOT IN THE NRMP Match- I.E., all PremaTCHES!!!;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
7.Personal Statements- Perfect Samples
8.Salaries of MDs (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!)
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!
Hi... I think you should start by constantly listening to ALL the lectures in premier. Your lucky that your job is in a medical surrounding and that your medical knowledge is applied. Remember to pursue your goals!! I was hoping to get a copy of the premier lectures. I heard they are good. Can you plz email me a copy at demstep123 Thanks!! Good Luck!!
dont sit step 2 until you use UW and usmlemed.com (the latter much cheaper and apparently more uptodate)
Guaranteed USMLE Success-PERIOD!!

FAQs:

What is This Online/Personalized USMLE Tutoring Program About?

---This is the ONLY A+-Rated Better Business Bureau-Ranked USMLE tutoring service that will get you through- AT ALL COSTS-PERIOD!

How Does it Work?
---They employ, through CLOUD COMPUTING, PODCASTS and MULT-MEDIA, the latest PROBLEM-BASED LEARNING (PBL) methodologies, in which students reinforce and learn concepts by “fully working up,” from the medical case-symptom’s basic science foundations through to the clinically correlated presentations of that medical case, so as to focus on concepts essential to UNDERSTANDING the case. Unlike traditional teaching methods that use a faculty-driven one-sided MEMORIZATION-DRIVEN lecture format, PBL is student-centered and student-driven with mutually active participation through detailed CASE-PRESENTATION, with CRITICAL ANALYSIS by each student, with FURTHER “HANDS-ON” Instructor’s Critiques of the case, every step of the way…

What is the cost If I Fail—(i.e., what do you mean TRULY by ‘AT ALL COSTS’) ?
---$0

What is the cost if I PASS (through a legally-authorized escrow contract)?
---$11,500

How do I get more information (24-hr INFO LINE?)
---URGENTLY PHONE six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred extension eight three three seven six eight

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »