Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLU Interview - docmido12
I know for sure . he strive to accept people from SLU 1st , AMG 2nd , carribean 3rd and finally IMG , the tendency for middle eastern , mainy syrian was trend from the previos PD.
anyway, it isn't great place
@smartneuro. You are absolutely right. I have some medical students from SLU on my day of the interview and they did not even apply to Washu which is supposed to be a very strong program. I think SLU students want to go for residency at SLU. It's not logically that he will take IMG and leave the students of their own University. I agree with you also that the Syrian # in the program will decrease because the previous Syrian PD guy left already the program and he incarcerate 6 Syrians in he program last year and I am sure the new PD is very mad because of that. I felt it during his presentation in the morning of the interview when he has shown the diversity of the program. I would not be surprised if he does not take any Syrian this year.

Good Luck for All of you in this Thread.

hey smart neuro you may be right. how do you know for sure???
hey smartneuro you may be right. But how do you know for sure??? if its genuine may be i should change my ROL
i echo smartneuro
@dudep, why would u change? ur ROL shud be based on what u like not what they like!
It doesn't help to say why and how i am sure, its unethical, but lets say there was a situation that prompted that discussion. say no more.

GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »