Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westchester Medical Center, NY - rosybird
They love Indian/Pakis who complete resident training from own country and even better if you are chief resident. But not only that, it must be the institute like AIIM, Osmania,etc. Publication is nothing...I met many who have bunch of paper still don't match. Know the reason??? because their own staff also have publication list as long as an ant's dick...hahaha. And why they want who having experience...just because they want to use you like a horse. This is why you guys will have little time participate conference because it's for their med student!! not you!! and they are not afraid of failure in board exam because you guys are awesome by yourself from residency graduation!! Why Indian or Pakis only??? Please see staff's list..you'll know..this is AIIM, US branch. Its reputation will be kept and maintained by you guys. For fellowship outside...rosybird..please see handout you got on interview day..you'll know the place they got outside...no top notched U at all. Compared with some shitty program like Good Sam, hey still have track record for some specialty like Rheumato at Hopkins...but this place,.....none!! WMC or easy specialty in middle tier U. This is the fact!! hahaha......
Except Dr.Frishman who is the leader...others are mediocre!! who use their experience rather than evidence-based med in patient approach.
I'm still curious how that Korean live among Indian/Pakis village in the last year??? he must be suffering...will know soon.haha
ha ha whitecurd you know last year one korean + 13 Indians..i believe there was no Pakistani also..only Indians..where all Indians gather, they pull each other's leg for fellowships and they end up going no good place..I was attracted at the time of application by the New York feeling but was totally disappointed during iv..
me too matched in IM
me too in IM
I matched there for my prelim year, I don;t know, asides from the fact that I couldn't understand the hindu's talking (pretty fast for me nothing against them) I really dug the program. People seemed fun and laid back. Dr Moshman and Dr Peterson seem pretty cool. As for academics I'm not sure, either way residency most of the times is what you make of it lol
either way it;s only one year
cheers
I am sorry for my rude words. Actually, this program is great. All of stuff I posted are from other ideas and I should not post it despite not knowing anything inside.
@juanchobored: You are absolutely right. Every program has their own strength and that's the main reason why they are seeking for the candidate who matches them.

Sorry again for my rude words. For those who match with this program...you guys are awesome and lucky. God bless you.
oh yeah did I forget to mention you get a free Itouch Big Grin
its a good program definitely but only considered by IMGs *or only Indians.* I was a bit disappointed by its fellowship placements. However, anything for staying close to NYC..it rocks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »