Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pediatric QQQQQQQQQQ - gusmle
i chose B or E lol.
LOLOLOlol!

awww thats cute... (wrong coz we can chose only one answer, but CUTE! lol! )
u GOTTA COMMIT MAN !!!! even if ur worngggg COMMIT my friend... then at least u can say "i was SO bloody wrong but at least i made up my mind!!! hahahahah "

haha ur cute...! lolol!

good luck my friend... hope the prep is coming along ok....

Cheers!
Adrian
i am afraid to commit because u know divorce follows LOL hehe. same in case of qs lol
LOLololol!!

I guess it is E too
Guys the correct answ. is E: the pt was wrestling yesterday and next day had the h/o bright red blood in the urine, there is not more choices that fit this description.

PSGN-- is not the answer, b/c Post-streptococcal Glomer. occurs 3 weeks after a pharyngitis or Impetigo, also the PSGN has the charact. of cola color urine and not bright red blood, also other Dx criteria should be edema, proetinuria and HTN that the pt doesn't have.

It's not Rhabdomyolysis b/c would be a h/o crush injury, with only hemoglobin in the urine, not RBCs, since the myoglobin is released from muscle breakdown.

Shouldn't be Ibuprofen induced papillary necrosis, since Renal papillary necrosis generally affects individuals who are in the middle decades of life or older, who has a h/o infection , mainly occurs in pts with the h/o SCD, DM, Urinary obstruct, chronic pyelonephritis, or acutely ingestion of NSAIDS: but the Sxs would be with : sudden onset of flank pain, hematuria, pyurea and fever.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »