Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
waiting for my score report... - choline
last week april..they said ill recieve an email when i get the result..
yes u will.it will be there anytime.
mine was on 23rd...its really frustrating...
hey guys .. wish u all good luck .. i m waiting for step 1 .. n there "in step 1 forum", we all still waiting for results ..

good luck again !
@choline: When did you take your exam??
got 99/240..am so happy... exam was on 23rd...
congrats..lets celebrate.
Congrats Choline. Great score..Enjoy !!
Best of luck for the future exams.
Hi Amlyoidosis and Choline, First of all congrats u both did sooo well!!! Wish I also do well like u smarties Wink

Amlyoid, what do u mean by "revise mtb" Did u mean u went back to read topics u got wrong? Which mtb book did u use?

Did you use mtb and uw to retain and review or did u go back to u r kaplan books in the end?

I was wondering...when u answer questions on actual exam, did u get nervous on first two blocks and how did u overcome that?

Did you use process of elimination and how do u decide between two answers left? GO with gut feeling or just choose and move on..

Did u mark any qs on actual test or did u do all q and kept going with out looking back at ur answers?

Did u view the answer choices before picking u r answer or did u thought of ans in u r mind then glanced at choices..

sorry but I have some major test taking skill problems and maybe u can give some tips/guidance to help me also... improve my test taking skills! i wish you would please help out by answering these questions.

God Bless You!!
congrats choline..gr8 going can u plz share ur preparation details with us.. esp bt the last 15 days & nbme's??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »