Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
december 2011 test takers gather here - dream77boy
wt abt pathology ? r using goljan?
yea path def use gojian i tell u a secret i took falcon this yr and his notes from falcon have da same info as the audios made 10 years ago so def do them i didnt read RR no need to
i am using goljan notes not the book , almost 500 pages, with audios, transcript.
yea thats good did u take any nbmes yet?
no not ready yet, just starting uw, wanna finish uw , fa , videos, kaplan, then give nbme by the 1st week of nov.
like a deadline , as if it were my exam day.
wt abt u? any nbmes? wt abt ur uw?
yea i finished UW doing the incorrects now i took a offline nbme but i wanna take one soon since evreyone recommends it to find out ur weaknesses n then work from there
i hate how in medicine theres 100s of ways to same the same shit
yea Smile
today i have to finish from goljan notes genetics and do uw genetics.
heyy!

do u guys have school going on at the same time or are u guys on break? I have school and I gotta study at the same time, I don't know how to manage my time :S. Are any of you guys in the same situation as me?
hi guys. count me in. im taking exams in december end. at this point im doing patho and adding notes into FA. is biochem good in FA? what about pharmac and the calculations do i have to do kaplan pharmac for that. please advise cause it will save me a lot of time. behavioral science im doing kaplan for the calculations and the rest im doing FA and 100 cases by conrad.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »