• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scored 82 in step-1 - very disappointed -
doctor2b

Hi swathi,
can you send me the tips for match
my e mail id is malay_gupta
thanks
zew - zchen@uab.edu

sorry, could you please tell me how to score for Step 1, if I barely pass it? Thanks!
Megalocephalus

<...message edited...>
82 is an okay score...people with 75 and 80 have matched....work hard for step 2 and you will have no problems
step son

whats i ur score Malay!! I could give u lot of info on match!!
go on!

apply at albert einstein in NY for IM residency you have chances. minimum req. at that AE in NY is 80
mm

about your getting residency I hear it depend on the time you apply to your residency . like you apply early in Augus it give you more opportunity than applying late in sept or more
and of course the interview skills and if you got observation position all helps a lot (cause in such case you are simbly known to the stuff) Good luck ...never despair or regret what happen happen and look to what you can do now and tommorow .
Seeyam - seeyam71

Dear Swathi
Hello
We are in the same boat, I also got 83 in step 1, I am so disapponted too, would you please forward to me the advises which people in forum sent to you about geeting position?
Thank you very much.
Good Luck
zee - indpth2

swati can u send me the tips too at indpth will be of great help and will be remembered and appreciated ty
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »