Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
story to tell - asthareddy

He might be successful but what really matters is if he values her as a person & how he treats her. It's obvious he only sees her as someone who can make money. If she gets a residency, then he'll treat her good & if she doesn't, he'll treat her bad. I dont think she deserves that regardless of her scores.

@uzmi: I think u r right...her husband might be an accomplished doctor but he isn't a decent person (which is what matters more) So many women get abused & feel like they are stuck...
ur right people... she is basically confused. i dont know , for wat reason he married her.
just fr her studies. i told her to leave him. he is not worth for her.
hmmm i feel bad for her.. cos the only person who supports me today is my husband .. very patient .. believes in me .. and almost does everything just to let me study .. .. no one else does .. my parents too think i am a waste cos i left my practice and came here .. but i thank god that i ve such a wonderful person always by my side .. .. and my husband is not even a doc .. i think everyone is right .. .. her husband is really a nut..
all talked right ,,,and i have th same thing for her ,,,tell her that its not the end of world and
leave that st..pid man ,,,she can do whtever she want,,becouse she is adoctodr not a slave..
if she lives alone nothing will be difficult for her ,,,it is impossible to concentrate with such husband ,,,
thats why aim always saying if ur a doctor ,,its not a must to marry a doctor too,,
always people remain the same regardless their education ,,,,

despite that i have a good husbsand and all of support ,,still difficult ,,,so how she can do it
in such situation ...
I agree. U shud be in good environment & have peaceful mind to take the exams. I appericiate her,even in such conditions she could make it. If she comeout from there she will do well in step2
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »