Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got 99instep 2 -
shaf

I am sorry Jp I have given them to one of my friends
Hope

Sure shaf , ask what U need to .i wil try to answer them as best as i can...Abt step2 ..so would U say ist ok not to do Q bank if i do NMS and MOCK exams well...here's prob a shocker for most of U...for step 1 i had the entire BRS series from my friend but solved not more than 300 ques in all books and in all subjects total...i was pretty low on confi as i had solved prob the minimum ques one shd...so pl take time off so solve..it builds up confi and knowledge both !
shaf

hi hope can you tell me what is the style of questions I mean are they clinical vignettes type what you think is the best source that simulates the real examfor step1
shaf

If you get time to go through q book also go through it just relax you are going to do good in exams also . But I would suggest you to go through mock nmsreview pretest clinical vignettes mcq
Dr.Knowledge

UFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what a score man.....but u know what? i think, u have read too much. i mean one cannot completely finish reading cmdt and all those books so quickly...u r a hero if u did so. any ways, all the best......
A T.

please be more specific with the books for the new ones on this subject... What is CMDT, MOCK exam , UCV?...
Thanks
shaf

CMDT is current medical Diagnosis & treatment If you have time go through it . MOCK exam is step 2 mcqs very good book ,Ucv is UNDERground clinical vignettes helpful for step 2
Danny

how did you feel when you finished the exam (about your possible score)? Were you certain after you ended the exam that you had passed?
shaf

Yes danny I was sure that I will get score in 90 's but never never thought of 99
Y.K. - fahdyar@sat.net.pk

Hey shaf,
iam a 4th year medical student, need your advice about
which step to give first,
what do u suggest:
1) graduating and then giving step2 coz i would do all the
step2 subjects in final yr. or
2) graduating then giving step1 and then step2 ???
please let me know ASAP.
thanx, regards,
Y.K.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »