Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female IMG study partner near south of boston. - orcagirl
Great, send me a message here when you reach. I'll let you know where I am.
Man, seriously...at this point I'd be willing to study in a random Starbucks if it means I'll be with people who speak the magical language of mle. Smile
Are you here? Im near the circulation desk. If there is anyone else studying at the NU library, please dont be afraid to say hi. It would be nice to see, there are others studying and trying hard to get into residency asap....

How will you know its me? Ill be with USMLE books....
hi , i live near boston n also want to join u guys for gp study. i m female ,i did my medicine from pak n trying to study for step 1. if u guys r intrested ten plz rply me .
we should keep in touch. im here at the library, if you would like to meet up. Wink
Let me know where you are guys. Thanks. email me at orcanyc
Hey, I didn't think you were coming. I must have just missed you. I have to run an errand across town quickly, but I should be back in an hour. What floor are you studying on? I'll meet you there.
Im now sitting at an argo tea booth. The first one near the counter.

Ground floor in Snell.

I think the library closes at 6 due to the holiday season.
hey..yea i was gonna ask u guys where do u guys plan on studying during this break? all the university libraries are either closed or closing early like 5pm. Im not at Snell...for that same reason. Any ideas where would be some good places? most univ open on Jan 8th and thats when they resume normal hours.
p.s. i live in medford.
Orcagirl, will you be staying till closing? I should be back soon. We could always go to the au Bon pain or boloco or Starbucks nearby. Oh also, Boston public is open till 9 from mon thru thurs so that could be another option. You guys tell me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »