Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know this might be unrelated to matching but.... - kickoff
Why not guys?

Marriage is an integral part of our life and we have to think about it.
This type of sexist talk is not really tolerated in the U.S. work environment. So, in the rare chance that you get a residency spot, I hope you will meter your language appropriately.
If interested in research positions, contact me at matissiti. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.
@belleandsebastian "in the rare chance that you get a residency spot..."... OUCH, take it easy on kickoff...... he started the thread on suicide and we don't want to push him in that direction again!

@marriet ..... well never mind..... your scam post is going to get deleted anyways.
If interested in research positions, contact me at matissiti. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.
Kick off- touched many by his "sucide thoughts"---
he is so mature for he preferred humor,
so why not azeb and rahulr?
@belleandsebastian

Where is the sex talk here ?!! We are talking about marriage which is a right to every body. At least is better than the wild sexual behavior exhibited by some Americans themselves !! And who says am going to talk about sex at work , this this personal issue and work is work. And honestly, I come to the degree that I really don't care to match or not. The system is going down with this corruption and favourism and doesn't deserve to cry for any more.
Marriet, kick off asked about marraige, he might have been tired of research search!
Research is good if really appreciated by programs which I guess is not the case. Programs now care more about connections and talkative ladies. If you are a nice talkative lady, then a prematch is guaranteed.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »