Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
st vincents toledo, family medicine - usmlemommy
It is a very nice place. I had an iv there a while back. They do ask a medical question. Not a very difficult one. SOB, acute abdomen etc. The behavioral iv is the most tough because they ask generic questions about your weakness and strengths. Be prepared to answer a mistake and how you dealt with it.
thanks alokin... sure anish9, i will post my experience once i am done. Gud luck to both of you..
also , any idea if they offer premtches? i think they hve in the past.. just not sure about this year.. have not heard from any one ..
are any of you interviewing else where in Toledo region?
thnks @ALOKIN nd USMLE MOMMY.............................dont know if they offer any prematches.

no i do not have any more ivs in ohio region , which city ru put up and hw ru planning to travel

good luck for ur I.V
Great place and very nice people.. make you feel comfortable.. general questions ... just one medical - go through differentials for common topics like SOB, a/c abdomen, chest pain, back pain etc..
good luck
Hey usmlemommy, did you like the hospital, in general, like how would you rate it? Are you from ohio area? Any comments on Toledo? thanks Smile
@ usmle mommy....................thnks for ur post. any idea about prematches, did they offer any prematches this time.....................................

thnks
hi..we were told no prematches this yr..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »