Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ awaiting result so scared!!!! - gyne
10 & 12
7.5 hrs left.....
sorry 8.5 hours
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.
5 hours of hell
Good luck guys! Hope you ace this sucker!
my permit disappeared. result will definitely come? exam 12th and 13th
3 hours like 3 years what u gys do to stay busy ???
Is it like 12am sharp? I mean, if you don't have the score by then can you wait for a little bit later? I am expecting results. Took the test 16 & 17 Dec. Good luck guys!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »