Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step one experience - zyon
hey zyon... i m new to this forum... first off all congratulations... u will get great score...
i need to know from where can i get nbme question and answers... and i havent done yet any one... please give your opinion as u r the expert now..
thanks in advance...
my email id is nikkybardia
thank u zyon for such a detailed input.enjoy..hope u score very well..did u have tuf quesns from genetics and molec. biology..like rflp,blottings and hardyweinbrg etc...were they doable...wat material do u suggest for genetics and mol bio..is kln plus fa uw enuf??? thnk you..

First of all wish you will have a great score.

thanks so much for sharing. that is very nice of you.

help me to get all NBMES and answers. Please. Kindly request.

wasana_7

thanks again
congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think FA is enough for micro and pharma?
Thanks and Goodluck.
@zyon...my exam in 9 days..so yu recommend FA+NBME in these days ..right??
wat abt CT,MRI,...wat do you think abt dat?
Shd i check atlas for GI system?
wat abt Goljan slides.
Thanx
@zyon..... congrats and best of luck for your score. How was molecular biology tested and also Genetics. Is it sufficiently given in FA. Did you complete all your Q banks 100% that is completely.
Hi Zyon, need your help...would it be possible for you to email me the NBME forms, webpath and CT images that we need to refer for exam.
i would appreciate any help. kvarma81 my email id.
thanks in advance and for enlightening us.
GL for your scores .please can u share nbmes and their explanations. my email id is residencydream.
congrats zyon , hope u pass with a good score . i need to ask you something , can i have your email or skype id , i really need help and advice . thanks
Congrats on finishing. What do you mean the questions were like the nbme but different?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »