Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very stressed, J1 - rahulr
Thanks funny. My only concern is , when I was rejected for B1, I had better ties at my home country, but that did not help at all. BTW, I talked to two lawyers today, in last 2 hrs. Both of them said it usually takes 3 mnths, unless in rare cases, if u apply from within. One of them suggested there is no particular need to go back. Do u know anyone who aplied for chnage of status and got it in more than 3 months? Thanks.
B1 rejection is very random . J1 is not the same . and remember you have to attend orientation as well . so you start in 3rd week of june. and programs usually do not give away your position . almost all the programs wait for atleast 1 month ....
b1 rejection si random, thats what i felt too. But who knows how is it about J1? U know once u get rejection, not before that, isnt it? Orientation is in mid June, I know, but if I am rejected from India, anyway I wont be able to attend orientation. Also, how long program will wait?
depends on program .. anyway whenever you will go home you will face the same problem and you need your visa to be stamped anyway... beside i want to go home now ;-) cant wait to eat mom's food .
same problem here, anytime I go home, it will be all the same. If I get it from India, it will be a clear immigration history. on the other hand, if I get denied, it will be a CLEAR career history. huh.. i am so much trapped..
i think if God wants u to get in which u got, He will help with the rest, do wht u can and leave the rest to Him.
my frnd or else dont work for everyone. it depends on programs. is ur program img frndly? if not, they can easily replace. if they are img frndly, why dont u try to ask around to be sure how late u can start?
b reject is different and it is rare to get rej for j. again, no one wud risk it if u dont feel comfi. u may have a point for the reject...cud be it was due to other reasons such as they wanted to reject u anyways which happen, who knows.
my frnd started almost 5 months later, the program was img frndly though.
there are shit places where they can easily replace with those of their own who are ready with lower credit who are disparate. specially community programs in rural areas. just be careful.
again, it is ur call. i am suffering from efing visa too. may God helps us with this once for ever. i am sick and tired of it. gl
agree with rajji 100 percent ... more we think about it more we suffer . leave is on god / destiny . we all had enough worries and stress . just want to go home and have fun now ... good luck to all .
dats rite, my frnd did it from the us and took 6 months!
Yea guys, just leave the visa worries and all that which is not actively in our hands to deside and determine, to HIS will .. It might sound philosophical , but that really is the best way ..
decide*
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »