Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 1 Journey complete!!! - dermdriven22
unfortunately usmle is just business for some people.
@kindmd...lol, this guy did not want your best wishes. he wants your $$$$$$$$$$$$$,you bothered him already by saying congratulation only without subscribing for his marketing Q BANK..lol...
education in all fields is all about money, whether law school, medical school or other.
this guy's just marketing to make money, just like we're studying to make a future (& money) for ourselves - to each their own!
by cussing him out u only darken ur own karma ppl!!

i know someone who used uweapon last year, he said it was useful as it's on his phone, but the explanations/questions were not worth it overall.
when u fake next time make sure u get the numbers right ....242 on nbme 7 is not 640 and uwsa doesnt have 253/755 ....good luck next time
Just got up and read the replies to this post. I was using the OLD scoring. I have zero affiliations with anyone, except I was once hit on by Conrad Fisher at a bar in Dallas....lol....my only claim to fame.
CommerciaL!!!
what a chaos.........!!!!!!! FAKE FAKE FAKE !!!!!! Never try to give bluff like this again. Stay away from our holy forum.......where life begins with a honor and dignity.
Here is my wishes for this person:

F**************K OFF !!!
Ahahahahah I agree that this is definitely commercial like all the other posts about this company on this forum. What a sham.
Thanks Lamonti for drawing our attention to this con man
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »