• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME 13 questions - dhavalp
D
B
F
C
C
D
im sure number 1 is D and number 2 is B cause thats what i marked and they were good questions.
3 F
4 c
5 i marked this one wrong also. i have looked all over the place and all I can find is that GFZ increases blood levels of SVT, but i can't find the mechanism. I have found a huge list of cytochrome p450 inhibitors ( much bigger than in FA) and i couldnt find statins there, so if someone could please explain why most of you are saying that letter C is the correct asnwer for question 4, i would really appreciate. even though it makes more sense than anything else, i cant still find "proof" so i'm still skeptical.

6 d because the ovarian vessels are contained in this ligament
please could you kindly email me the NBME forms you have on - favoredkay

Thanks so much
possible answers please.
I have spent way too much time trying to find an answer to 5 as well. I have found the same information as previously mentioned about GFZ increasing the levels of SVT with no real explanation. I did find a couple of articles that stated rather than p450 being the problem that statin hydroxy acid glucuronidation was the issue. However, that still dosn't answer the question difinitively.
i am selling the new videos ,qbanks and books of USMLE 2012 (kaplan,usmlerx,DIT...etc)
also Videos of FA 2012 , like falcon first aid 2012 videos , usmlerx first aid express , kaplan HY

Also i have the new dit 2012 full package ( videos,workbook,dit qs...etc)
new kaplan high yield videos 2012 , and qbank...etc

the prices are very cheap , with samples

email me : jordialba99

ask for what materials and for what step?
thank you

i will like to know why nbme or the usmle exams don't say the answers, maybe they don't know the answer their own question? lol
i am selling the new videos ,qbanks and books of USMLE 2012 (kaplan,usmlerx,DIT...etc)
also Videos of FA 2012 , like falcon first aid 2012 videos , usmlerx first aid express , kaplan HY

Also i have the new dit 2012 full package ( videos,workbook,dit qs...etc)
new kaplan high yield videos 2012 , and qbank...etc

the prices are very cheap , with samples

email me : jordialba99

ask for what materials and for what step?
thank you

dhavalp could you please send NBME 13 to me ; peter.branson , thanks
Hey can you pls pls send me nbme 13. my skype id jyapoo1
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »