Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eras updates and exam dates - indrm
drrims - Thanks. Mine was at LA too. 10NOV. I didn't choose auto retransmit in ERAS. I assume only ERAS is updated and that Oasis doesn't show it yet, right??
Right...good luck
When is oasis expected to update?
just checked my eras....updated......but couldnt check it ....so have to wait till morning......
let,s pray for all....cos after so much wait,if god forbid anything went wrong????????but i am sure that god will help us....let,s pray for all again
GL for all..took mine on Nov 20th in Houston..No update either in ERAS or Oasis..
Anybody in the same boat..Plz reply..bit anxious..Thanks..
Dams

Have you permitted the ERAS to automatically transmit your result without your permission when you was submitting CAF.?
Do any body knows the exact timing at which oasis is updated?
mine was updated at 12:17..........only the prog which offered me a prematch and which i accepeted downloaded it....it was at 1:42pm.....did,nt find anything from them in e-mail.....wat does it mean????????i am passed or..........
CS-Chicago-Nov 27th
Can anybody explain me what is the trick with re-application that helps to check the results?
I tried to re-apply for CS using OASIS - AND F..N WEBSITE ALLOWS ME TO DO SO!!! Does this mean I FAILED?
Please HELP... I am anxious
Don't warry, OASIS hasn't been updated.
GOOD LUCK to all of us.
Is there ANY OTHER WAY TO CHECK the results ?
Please HELP... I am anxious
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »