Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cerified ..not displaced anymore.. - doctor_79
mine changed back to normal position also.
well, I'm curious as to why they shut down their website to fix this for such a non-issue. Unless...
One of two things: your status went from unmatched to matched or ...
@fibonaci: do you really think they shut down the NRMP for that?
and why would they shut down the NRMP at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm ET? You'd think the IT went home by then. Also, who notified the NRMP over such a small matter? I hope people didn't call the NRMP for that displaced certified thing.
im assuming they did. you are right @alphonsine. not necessarily just to fix that bug. might have been a mandatory update. websites do that when anticipating heavy traffic.
Thank God that certified displaced crap is fixed. It was just a browser error. For you curious folks yes mine was displaced..just not when i log in through chrome.
lol you people are ridiculous man..get a life
Mine too
Guys,

As at yesterday, if you used Internet Explorer and zoomed in or out (held down the Ctrl key and hit the + or - keys on your keyboard), your "Certified" would have moved up and down, meaning there's no way that could have possibly indicated whether you matched or not.

So apparently, some of you may have called NRMP whining that you didn't match because your "Certified didn't move", so they fixed it overnight and now even zooming doesn't change it anymore.

They probably only fixed it to address the obvious fact that it really doesn't mean anything so you stop calling them or calling your congressman. But I'm sure in a few hours some clever human here will come up with another one like "my phone rang this morning and hung up, that must have been NRMP; did anyone get it too?"

Breathe!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »