Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prematch - frauleindoktor
thank you all.
I appreciate your congrats.
@john alba:
it's IM.
@anaphylatoxic
they sent me the offer the very next day of the IV.
Fräulein congrats... Don't worry nobody is going to change their mind unless u change yours...it takes around 2-7 days for mail to reach its destination... You can email PC and ask if u r utterly worried
@frauleindoktor...again don't listen to crazy tom88. He knows all and sees all.
Meanwhile, congratulations. Most programs will demand that you withdraw from NRMP and send them proof of withdrawal before they will mail the contract to you. It's always an overnight fedex mail.
If I were you, I would reply telling them that you have accepted the offer but at the same time, you should withdraw from nrmp and attach the withdrawal email from nrmp to the email you send them
Congrats, if you have not get it , baldly call the PD an ask, you are in resident category now, you will get the real extension for the PD, no the applicant extension Wink
I mean PC, he/she will take care of that, not the PD
there should be no need to withdraw unless they tell u to. Relax and wait until you sign the contract and then withdraw safely and cancel remaining interviews. Don't hurry into canceling interviews or withdrawing. if they specifically tell you to withdraw then do it so that you can get the contract. Yes you can call them or email them about wat next! and i am sure they will give u all the information on what to do.
thank you all, sorry for the delay, i was on my plan back home.
I received another e-mail from the PC, so it's okay, I am reassured.
good luck to all of you!
@frauleindoktor, congrats.
Congrats froelinkdoctor. Party time bronx Leb is good. Enjoy
@FRAULEINDOKTOR CONGOS ......CAN U SHARE CREDS
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »