Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plz Help, can a program coordinator report me - happy_man
@rsz......you are nothing but a disgruntled sad coward that can only sit behind his screen and displace your frustrations. I'm sure you are proud of yourself for lashing out at happyman.
@anaphylatoxic.....channel your frustration to nrmp & pd.
Oh I am not frustrated at all.
In fact I got prematched. But this doesn't mean I have to be rude to other programs.
it is highly unfortunate to read mssgs with so much hate and insults. yes he did not call earlier enough but nobody knows what the gentleman is going through.
@happy_man i wish u all the best. just relax, nothing will happen to u.
thank you @ intro2015
this simply shows how vile and unprofessional most of us are. happy-man said he was about driving down but had car troubles. they all read past that line just to persecute him.
@anaphylatoxic, congratulations but you need some growing up
My god so much hate n negativity,..
we never know his circumstances,
wish u all n happy_man good luck n best wishes
Ok guys, from now on please cancel your remaining interviews if you are no longer interested in the programs or if you've pre-matched. Things are hard enough as it is for imgs, let's not make things harder for each other. Thanks and good luck to us all!
its not just about "other people could have taken the seat"...yes thats definitely true but we know this guy was trying to go so even if he isnt too interested, he still planned on going. but in this case its about professionalism. You're car broke down...yes it does happen...then right then and there you should have the courtesy to call the program and just let them know "i was trying to come to the interview but my car broke down and theres no other way for me to get there. i sincerely apologize as i know the time and effort you put into scheduling and organizing the interviews. if there is an alternate day i may interview under better circumstances id appreciate it and if not then thank you for giving me the opportunity and i apologize for not being able to make it." its just professional courtesy.
Agree with above whole-hardheartedly

It professional courtesy to cancel your IV, when you cant make it. Especially when your not that interested anyways. Times like this when people are fighting for even on interview, its not a good thing at all. Hope op doesn't ever do this again.
fighting for even One* interview
@Happy_man, first of all as most people have expressed here and also to the frustration of the PC, when such things happen regardless of your interest in the program, you should have the courtesy to give them a call or send an email explaining what happened. The PC's take their time to plan the interview day and one person not showing up without a reason can be very frustrating especially if they have qualified candidates on a wait list that they are considering.

@Everyone else that's wishing happy_man not to match. There's no need for that. It's one thing to be angry but it's another to wish someone else failure because of one mistake. No one would have known had he not posted and probably would have been wise not to post this kind of thing in a forum where people are desperately trying to get interviews and match after several attempts. Lets all try to stay positive for everyone. And lastly @happy_man, i don't think the PC will do any reporting because of no show but best believe you will be on their list of people to never interview again at that program. Just be more courteous and a bit more professional next time this sort of thing happens.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »