Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All my safe made questions (except few) - sweety_usmle
thankyou so much sweety :-) goodluck for your exam!!
did you get questions like MKSAP in the exam?
God bless you!
Noelle: sorry to hear about the test. Hatsoff to your never giving up attitude. One never knows what is stored in the future. Time management comes with practice I believe. Do blocks and blocks of question in time mode. Even if you do offline nmbes do them in time mode. as I said in my exam experience questions I personally got were long except few. So long questions will again try to chew up your time. Make yourself much aquatinted to the questions that in the half way of the question you have your answer or at least idea of the answer so as when you look at the options you're ready to pick one. Because questions are too long and you've no idea whatsoever just mark it and move on and later please come back and pick up the answer. As we all know if you don't click any question that would be taken as a wrong answer and no one needs that. So, these are my few pointers.
GL and happy studying.
Thank you so much sweety.i appreciate
Theundo: I don't remember whether the questions were alike MKSAP or not. Mksap questions are to get idea the ways a question can be formed. Infact doing any question is to get idea how a question can be formed. A single question can be formed in different ways which can come back as the same answer.
Sorry for late response
GL and happy studying
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »