Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q@Q time ④ - cardio69
I agree w/ @ana01, in second question, B is also a definite possibility. In fact, it is probably more likely than E.

For the Q1, I am gonna stick to F - noncompliance - because I think they are asking about a pat who is epileptic and being chronically treated by phenytoin, not in general...
Ah, cool, thank youSmile. Got it. So the answer to Q3 is C - diazepam.

Cardio, what about Q1 and Q2? What are the answers?
alina l didn't think at l about noncompliance, took it for granted that he was under treatment..
Yeah, I know. There are a lot more appealing answer choices than noncompliance Big Grin. I am still not sure that I am right about this. Let's see what cardio says.
alina, i think your answers are aslo right for Q 1 and 2
Q1) *F* correct.
The most frequent precipitating factor in adult dx of epilepsy is drug noncompliance. Simply pat don’t take it.
Q2) asking "Potential 2ndry clinical" consequence is: *E* correct. Rhabdomyolysis -> myoglobinuria, INC serum Creatine kinase & pigmented granular urinary casts. One the potential systemic complications.
thank you cardio. Smile
Thanks, cardio Smile.

These Qs made me feel good about myself Big Grin. Because I am not very good with CNS as a system, neuroscience or associated pharm. These were a lucky combination of questions for me you happened to post tonight Smile.
@fever welcome. Try to get involve.
@Alina you doing really great... but make sure u not gone change your ans. What comes to mind thats the verdict 99.9% timeSmile Would like to go for 1 more Q CNS Path?
@Ana you know your stuff but make sure what been ask of you.

Well, what @ana proposed for Q2 - cerebrovascular accidents - did appear very appealing. I just saw the analogy between what prinzmetal angina may cause to the heart (if prolonged) and what epilepsy may do to the brain Big Grin. But obviously it was a wrong analogy.

Sure, I would love another question if you are not tired!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »