Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ck ,203.....failed due to flu - dudefromhb
@nobura ck qbook might be updated but majority of concepts are the same. You can pick any source to make it easy for a few days as a warm up, thats all. The most important thing about uworld is try your own techniques, in the begining as in reading the last line, or reading the vignette faster or reading the first and last line and then reading the vignette anything that helps you personally get the questions right. 1.first, try to get more questions right, don't worry about the time. 2.once you get this,start doing questions faster.

So, what you are doing is randomly doing the questions that might be good for getting used to test day but when you are preparing/learning content, you need to organize the content just like you would organize your computer with folders so that you can quickly open a document and you know where to look for it when you download it. So the best thing i would suggest is to read the cardio section for example in the morning from any good source you like (it's subjective so i can't recommend any one source) be perfect in what you read do the questions in the noon and then annotate them into your source and review late in the day. Revisit these once every few days for rapid review, so that you dont forget them.

Cheers!
Thank you again usmlejourney for the pointers and strategies! This is very helpful and I will try some of your suggestions! Take care Smile
how did you study usmlejourney2015?

what do u think of coctors in training course for step 2 ck? is that a good course to score high?
@cretromedi It is all about your prederence and comfort zone. I have not used dit so i cannot comment. the best thing is to find what works for you and sticking with it and limiting resources and repeating them as often as possible.

usemljourney2015, thanks. i am still deciding on what to use but will skip dit bc the reviews are not good and i think spend more time on mcq.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »