Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IV at UMMC - jeenu
Thanks iv there soon
@workhard11 Good Luck , you will do great. Are you from Carib school?
thanks for the information Jeenu. good luck to you too! how many interviews you had so far?
this will be my first one so I'm really nervous. is this a panel interview? or 1:1?
@bakeman they have 5 stations where you go interview with each of them this was also my 1st one and it went very smooth, trust me it was very relaxing enviroment. Good luck . Are you from Carib school?
no carib. from Russia. what about you?
I have one in january, carib grad. 5 stations was it behavoural/stress questions or straightforward traditional?
@md2k17 it was behavioural
@bakeman22 I am from Carib school.
USMLE STEP 2 CS PREP

BEST USMLE TUTOR Dr. Harish Malik will get you ready for USMLE Step 2 CS Prep Online via Skype or in Kingwood, a beautiful suburb of Houston, TX. This is the only one of its kind One-on-One USMLE Step 2 CS Preparation Class that is available Globally via Skype and Locally using Dr. Harish Malik's FIDR (Focused Individualized Diagnostic and Remedial) method to help you succeed in passing USMLE Step 2 CS Examination.

If you are looking for One-on-One Expert attention and training that covers all aspects of the updated version of USMLE Step 2 CS Exam, then Please contact USMLE Step 2 CS Prep today!

About USMLE Step 2 CS:
United States Medical Licensing Examination Step 2 CS (USMLE Step 2 CS) is a Standardized Patient-Based Exam designed to evaluate the competency in the Bed-Side Manners, English Communication Skills, Cultural Awareness, and Clinical Skills - History and Physical (including telephone patient encounters, caregiver or family encounters), Diagnostic, Clinical Decision Making, Evaluation and Management skills, and Computerized Documentation skills using Standard EMR/EHR (Patient Note) of 4th year U.S. Medical students and International Medical Graduates before starting a Medical/Surgical Residency in the United States.
hey Jeenu can you give examples of behavioral questions please
any case presentations?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »