Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM Match 2019 - kcbutterfly228
Thanks kcbutterfly ! Good luck everyone!
Can you guys post when you receive interviews and what hospitals are sending out rejections. Lets make this thread active. so far, I have heard people getting IVs from Coney Island Hospital program and Zucker Staten Island Hospital.
one of my friend got iv from st barnabas

I got rejection from contra costa california. till today just one rejection
So far no rejections, my email is empty, like empty-empty
So I am assuming if ppl who applied to Coney Island and Zuker Stated Island and didn't hear anything yet means tht's a rejection, yeah?
Sjahan --> Is that St Barnabas NJ or the one in Bronx?

The one in Bronx don't participate in match..says on their website!
Good luck to all Smile please share your credentials and about how many programs did you apply?
no one is getting IM invites here? I still have nothing. no rejections too!
No rejection or iv, the only single response is an acknowledge email from Flushing, NY.
@ s_s2016: You should start preparing now. Interviews are already going out so you want to get started on your preparation as soon as you can. Start by understanding your application completely so you are ready to answer any questions related to your prior experience. Find a way to practice your content and delivery of interview answers. Use a mirror, a trusted friend or two or if you are able to afford it, find a trusted interview prep service and see if they are your cup of tea. Best of luck and hope you match this season!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »