Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tense -
Aiman

I think the Directors are worry that you will take thire jobs, because your very smart.....so be carfull

Good Luck
prashant - prashans17

hey buddy, since you are tension, kindly relieve it first take a enema ASAP, as for your average scores, they really are average because if you did not get a prematch offer with those scores, probably you suck and therefore do not have high hopes from the match, get more tension and hence more ENEMA.
by the way 7-11 job is a good alternative.
pd

If you are tense with that score, you do not have the EQ to go to residency.
juan

You are such an asshole, I heard a case like yours and He has been waiting residence for 20 years , it's obvious that you don't know what the hell are you talking about.
Zoolander - z@Z.com

Dear Benny
You must be pretty knowledgable. Ever heard of the
"Shit in the cranium" syndrome. If not get a CAT scan. I bet my residency you got it.
Zoolander
delponte - delponte

Benny,
E-mail your ECFMG CERTIFICATION TO ME AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET A RESIDENCY OF YOUR CHOICE IN A VILLAGE IN CUBA, WE ARE LOOKING FOR SMART "STUPIDS" LIKE YOU.
DELPONTE
Sathish

I don't understand guys like you,does it make you feel better to make a query like that,you are making a laughing stock of yourself,don't you understand with so many commenting on your thoughts,does it not occur to you that's something's not quite right with you.

You probably would have made a fool of yourself at the interviews,scoring high has got into you and has changed your psyche,you tend to be in borderline of insanity,scoring in USMLE nowadays is no big deal with all the exam materials available but you lack I guess an acceptable personality,I do not wish to condemn but grow up otherwise please do not choose to continue in Medicine as this nobel proffession is undoubtedly not for you,I guess you must be about 24-25 years.

You displayed your immaturity with a question like that,scores are used only to sort candidates as they don't have anything to classify applicants,ultimately it's the overall personality which matters and no wonder you hear a lot of stories about high scorers lurching in the dark for residencies for a long long time.
Grow up or shut up.

Sathish
UK
Fmg

I think that part of the mean responses you get, Benny, is the fact that these people actually envy you. If it's so easy nowadays to score high on USMLE, why not everyone accomplish that?
Keep your standards high. Trust yourself. I'm sure you will match this year, and in a good place.
For Sathish

Dear Sathish,
I wonder how one's personality can show on standard ERAS application? I mean that many people with low scores are not invited for interviews at all, or invited for political purposes without any chances of getting a position. You can tell me a lot of stories how people with low scores got into residency training due to their excellent personalities. I believe, though, that they either had really good connections, which is true in most cases, or skillfully licked some important person's ass pretending how delicios it was. I don't even blame them for that, just let's not call it "a good personality"
expert 02

They don't lick PD's asses only but other their parts as well. Be fair!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »