Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYIT COM (NYCOM) EPP (Émigré Physician) 2015 - luckyboyofny
I have heard of someone who had interview on the 10th of Dec getting an acceptance letter.
Thanks guys.

I do really appreciate your help.

If we go by this forum, almost 15 applicants got the acceptance letter.

Any other update guys?
The first bunch of acceptance letters were sent on 03/19 and the second on 03/23. I am wondering about third bunch of letters, acceptance or rejection?
Any update is appreciated
epp2015

That is what we are trying to figure out. One applicant got the letter last Saturday.
I was thinking first bunch was sent on 23 but to some applicants it was sent on 19th !
Good luck to all of us
Got a call from NYIT admissions office today. They said they sent me a package but it went back to them. They wanted to know if I moved or address was wrong. Address was wrong. They will send it again tomorrow. I asked them is it an acceptance letter or waiting list or rejection letter, they did not answer that. They just said "Please wait for the mail".
@ atoviva congratulations. ...I bet it I'll be an acceptance letter. I doubt very much they will go through all that trouble, for anything other than an acceptance letter.
@ Atoviva. They only sending acceptance package now. so Congratulation and for everyone waiting for any news this is a good news. I wish you all the best either with the EPP program or your residency search. plz don't loose hope, one way or the other we will get there.
Thank you.
@Aladdin09
You are right. Thank you!
@atoviva
Congratulations!
Thanks guys.

But I did not get anything from NYIT-COM as of today.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »