Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
result 255/99 - sdr
Congratulations.
congratulations.Good luck for the rest any pray for us too.
Congrates!

That is the highest score I saw. Appreciate if you can share your remembered questions.
congratulations!! thanks a lot for ur helpful info. GL with the rest!
many congrats
dear plz tell me that physilogy should be done from brs or kaplan???with thanks
You three digitters (240+) inspires and boost me a lot. CONGRATULATIONS. I'm also an old IMG and in USA, working and studying. It is not the work that hinders but it is the momentum that I'm not able to keep in pace. I did more than 2 reads but with gaps so a lot slipped out but I can get it within 2-3 weeks. But the thing is HOW? Any helpful hints, I'm seriously and truly in need. How old Grad are you? KM.
congrat
could you tell me did you study kaplan q bank or usmle world
hi congrats on this wonderful achievement wth having family .plz guide me abt how one shd study i mean its diffcult to memorize each n every thng plus tell me is kaplan enough n when shd one start doing questions after first reading n in which order i mean uw first ,q bank n than nmbe nd if yu have the downloaded version plz email me on drkamransmc .plz do answer all my question i'll be very grateful fr this act of kindness
congrats SDR

n all the best thru out the series of steps .

it svery inspitrational to all of us, tht u hav got a gud score evn a old grd with kid.
hats off 2 ur commitment.

heartly congratulations can you give us links 4 robins path questions.it will be great help. good luck 4 rest of steps
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »