Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed - fthabit
hi friends..My exam is on Feb 1st Chicago...after reading through ur posts and hearing a lot about high failure rate among IMGs I am really scared about exam..can u please guide me which things i should avoid...n which things should I do...from ur experience..so that I can pass this exam with all ur help....thanx in advance
hi there,

sounds like you should have passed? are there any factors other than medical factors that could have played a role like a strong accent or bad breath or whatever?

does anyone have a clue on this since one of the posters said they are high fail rates for IMGs.

Where are you from anyway? ethnicity/country?

I'm a Mexican IMG but I have US citizenship.
HI
bad breath ????ethnicity???
are you serious these are supposed to be actors
ecfmg will never allow such considerations to be part of the rating charts maybe it is just because of the 80 percent passing rate they have to keep
that guy is right..its not only important that u perform well,but also u shud...i mean u shud!! maintain good hygiene.one of the university here posted that foreigners r asked to maintain good hygiene to avoid inconvenience to others..good lord al mighty how embarrassing is that!!!... well i met an indian guy and an Egyptian guy ,both were at houstan center when i was giving ma exam..tell u what these smelled like sh*t..i was like..r u kidding me!!..desi people esp. follow the golden rule of taking a bath once or twice a week...which i think is rediculous..no wonder they smell like sh**.

sps r actors agreed..but they r also humans...when u talking to them at a distance of 1 m,and smelling like sh**.i dont care how well u perform,ur a gonner for me.
I can understand it is very hard for you

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=366802

Good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »