Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time is running - nandini@
100% agree with hunk. The good thing about this forum is its diversity and that makes it the worst place for getting advice that works for you.
Now that I am writing, my honest advice, becoming a parent is a BIG decision. If you think you are sacrificing your dream for a child, that might not be a good start for the parenthood in the first place. Think of your life first and your priorities. That will help you and your family. Be honest with yourself. Whoever dares to judge you, to hell with them, it's your life and your call whether you want to keep the baby or not..
Best of luck..
hi friends,

thank you all for ur inputs.. advice.

the first time i became pregnant was when i was 26 yrs that is immediately after marriage.
i had to terminate the pregnany because of medical reason.
i had no plans for termination that time as i had not decided to go for usmle exams then...

but now the situation is different. i want to do usmle becuase my husband is able financially fulful the needs if we go for pregnancy..
he is a good person but pregnancy will put him under lot of pressure and he will not share much he will suffer by himself . i dont want others to get troubled by me.
i dont have any relatives here in us who can help us.. cannot affored to call others because it will financially difficult for my husband..

above this i am a average student and still struggling with step1. i am not a very self diciplined and well organised person . my main aim is not to be burden on others..

but if i go for this pregnancy i dont know how i will manage everything ...

please friends i consider this forum as my extended family so.. i shared delicate issue with u.

with so.. many people advicing not to go for abortion , i also decided not to go for it.
i will go with the pregnancy...

friends... do please pray for me and my baby..
i really need your blessings at this point of my life
i dont know how much justice i will do to my career family and to my child... !!
pray for me.. please....

thank you all
god bless you all with success.

nandini.xxz
Good choice

I was pregnant when I was 22 years old with me and my husband in med school.I did not think even once to abort.It was very tough but we did it.I have two wonderfull children now and it is not easier than pregnancy or infancy working with them.Then think about USMLE-Match-Residency-Professional path after that with two kids to take care.It will never be easy.

I do not like"he is a good person but pregnancy will put him under lot of pressure and he will not share much he will suffer by himself "During a pregnancy everybody is in stress.

Life is sacrifice.Nothing is easy in it.two people are stronger than one.Try to work as a team with your husband and consider him part of your and your child's life............

Take it easy.
God bless you
plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease dont kill baby.....human being atkleast for this stupid residency thing..............since u ppl have money and home to live there is no reson to kill a human. dont do this sin
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »