Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please share & post progress here - iqbalian01
@ usmle@va - yest was slow...not able to reach target either nor work on questions yet.
i'm going to try to play catch up today and even shoot for 3 blocks for a few days to catch up. will post tonight where i am n did, so will motivate me to get it done even more so.

good luck
nice plan...
GOOD LUCK!!!
@skhan - your nbme 3 score is decent score. i'm sure you will improve your score within the next few weeks as you continue with your kaplan final review, FA, and notes!!! take another nbme after 1-2 weeks if you want too. good luck!
@goforward - thanks, just not able to stick to it though

@ usmle@va - were you able to get to the questions and are you working on systems?
hey iqbalian..how are you today...no i am not able to do question at the end of the my speed is really slow on one need to be really fresh for u world...so might spend full few days on them but yet not finalized the schedule..Sad
@ usmle@va - are you going to do UW offline or online? what are you working on now?
i will go with offline now already spent a lot on it haha...i took it for 3 months..so now better spent money on nbme online..coz i don't trust offline score calculations..now i am back to subject wise plan..today i am doing micro..will try to finish it.
REALLY URGENT!!all the latest books and videos for FREE!

go to ---> http://all-books.info/usmle/

Books

First aid 2010!!!
Kaplan notes 2009!!!
Goljan pathology rapid review 3rd edition!!!
Goljan 100 Page High Yield Notes
Robbins Basic Pathology, 8th ed
Step 1 Qbanq
USMLErx 2007 Q bank
Kaplan Medessentials High Yield Review
BRS physiology 4th
Toronto Notes for Medical Students
NMS Review for USMLE Step 1
USMLE Step 1 Recall: Buzzwords for the Boards (Recall Series)
High Yield USMLE Step 1 & 2 Flash Cards
USMLE Step 1 Premium Edition Flash cards

Audio files
All goljan audio files

Slides
Goljan slides

Videos
All Kaplan videos 2007 edition!!!!

go to ---> http://all-books.info/usmle/
@ usmle@va - have you done any one the NBMEs yet? hope you got a lot done today!
@iqbalian, what is the difference between online and offline UW? and how do you choose which one to do? please explain
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »