Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im back from exam - sz123
can anyone giv me suggestion how can become perfect with uw,,,i read books and feel lik ok but when i rd the uw explanation i feel lik,,,a lot of thing r new,,,should i need to corelate them with books,,pls reply anyone.
thanks for ur suggestion,,,,,thank u so much.,,i was feeling lost,,now feel better
hi drjd2010

sorry i am replying you late..i just saw ur post..i would recommend just do first aid and try to calm yourself..seriously you cant learn anything new in this week but u should go over the things that you think are your weak points..try to relax and calm yourself! during exam dont rush and take break after every block! wish you good luck ! ..and ya pray! best wishes
just relax and try not to think about the exam,bcz only thing u can do now is to pray.it is a normal feeling after each exam.u ll definitely ace the exam.i have a q.every bady recommends uw.how about kaplan q bank.shud we do that or uw is enough.any suggestion.
i suggest u to do both if do uw qbank n kaplan qbank 2x than its more than enough
it helps making concepts......
best of luck n thx 4 ur support
sz123,

don't worry much its normal to feel down after the exam.I know most people who feel bad after the exam are actually the ones who do well. Keep the faith and don't panic!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »