• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed!!!passed!!!passed!!!!:) - riya14
Ok what do I get for being right about ur score today
many congrats
has Taurus passed?
hey,

congrats!

I guess u achieved two things in a row.

passng the exam and working on one of the longest threads/post in may be step 2 cs in just two days.
heheh...yaa i guess so,but these both wont have bin possible without good ppl"S genuine wishes and prayers!!!thanks though!!!Smile))
u get a bear hug from me...(i just hugged my laptop!!)) drsteth!!!thanks!!yes,taurus passed!!Smile))
hi friends i was comfortable that i will pass,as i finished all cases in time with out any blunder but unfortunatley i failed IN SEP ONLY,I PAssed cis ,ICE with above borderline.!! i am fluent in english but i feel i need to slow down little as i was little fast in exam!!

wats ur suggestion to improve this SEP PORTIN ANY SPECIAL TIPS..!! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME ..find some time on emailing me ur advice on -- captopril2009

i believe it doesnt make diffrence?? shod i changed the centre?or shod give at same centre ..thanks
how can u fail in SEP if u are fluent??are u sure about that?in exam,i feel u need to be slow and to the point..
i realise now !! it happens ,i am fulent but was little fast thats wat i feel now !!!!
ok..see..as long as u talk clear and to the point..u wil be fine...even i used to talk to me much but wid repeated practice u wil learn to check urself..if u have any more questions,do ask me
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »