Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad credentials but unbeatable experience - drjon
hehehe faith08 i wouldn't agree more with you. money has become a major drive and may be the only reasons some chose the states. it is true also that there's a lot of doctors with low scores but better than so many usa grads and i have stated that above. also that there are doctors even in so called 3rd countries that are better than american doctors. but,

- this is their territory, they could become territorial so a few line of flattery may be needed
- the so called knowledge supposedly to be in the usa is nothing more then a collection of knowledge from everywhere in the world. so am not saying they are entirely superior to all others because essentially it is the same knowledge that may have been acquired from another country's research, afterall we are practicing the same medicine and has been the result of information sharing.

so what i am trying to say here is, we are the imgs, be it that we are looking for residencies, or happens to be after their money - they are the pathway to all of these. they could become territorial and am not saying that it would be one individual that can be brought to tear apart drjon

to prove which country has the best, is to have each country withhold their knowledge amongst themselves. say to avoid all information sharing and see who comes up with the most information. journals should be withheld coz that has been the means information are distributed. only then we can find out say after ten years who has produced the most information over time and information that are relevant to our practice. this is how big well known universities have acquired their superiority overtime, they were the only ones with researches, they were the only one with the brainy people and hence have marked history with their researches and inventions, one that has revolutionized not only the medical area practice but also other fields.
if we halt all information sharing, progresses and advances in medicine will come to a halt too. researches is a continuum. one may be done in britain and has been the basis for the research in usa and that has triggered an idea in a scientist in france, at the end of the day one acknowledge the other and they eventually come up with meaningful data to nutcrackers like us hahahaha.

there i think i have added more crap faitho8

the only way to prove your ther

just ignore the last line
drjon

I think you have the best of the chances available.
My guess is that it will only take a year to get a position.
Just email me and I will tell you how!
hey ayaiae

Would appreciate any information/tips- my e-mail ID : drjonda
drjon,

you have great experience that unbeatable but realistically you have got filtered very fast at the beginning probably b/c of your YOG, low scores...but dont loose hope.

good luck.
pathology11

Thanks. Not giving up ever until I finish my residency in psychiatry. And thanks for posting ur IV questions.
merris134
experience costs nothing in this country because the ones who decide whether you'll be invited or not for interview is the derelicts!!! they have only high school or bachelor degree and don't know about the experience value at all. They're looking for something they are told to look like grad year, score, LOR from high class place in US. That's it!!! You're gonna waste your time and money. Why don't you continue further in your field...that's enough. What's the real meaning of move up in career??? money??? reputation??? I don't try to offend you...i believe that having dream is definitely good but just want you to accept truth as well. Reality always hurt people.....
I totally agree with whitecurd
white curd , do you have any IV?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »