Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM Interviews and Rejections for 30th sept !!@) - krish7755
Hi guys, did anywhere hear from baylor yet?
It seems that Baylor Houston is sending invitations today ( Not for me ).. I saw some post of this in other forum......

this is a quiet day for me Sad
Rejection temple univ IM
Thanks beboring, I hope it the day turns out good for us later. I have had myself a silent week.
hey mohan.....did u get rejection from the main Temple program in philly or the temple/conemuagh,johnston.....thanks and I hope you get more calls...bye
I just recieved rejection from temple univ,conemaugh valley,I dont believe this is happening, I saw in other forum people with much lesser scores getting interview from that program. I dont even have visa issues and my scores are 99,99.what the hell is happening.Is there any one in the similar situation.
Djing, my Brookdale call is from IM. Any way, thank you for giving the info. Brookdale IM turns out to be another crappy IM program in NY.

Got another call from IM Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island today. It seems like to be a average program but not sure about it. Any other input about this program welcom.
Hi Flo, Memorial hospital of Rhode seems to be an average program but you cannot call it Crappy as in the same league as brookdale.75 % residents are IMG . This is all I know of this one. Good Luck.
hi Patsy, anyone! do you have any idea about Roger williams hospital in RI, do they sponsor H1, what kind of program is it, any leads will be appreciated.
temple conemaugh valley is looking for atleast 1 month USCE ,as they mentioned in their website.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »