Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam expierence - amyloidosis
All the best . Wish u a high 99. I have exam in 5wks what would u advise to do and in Peds particular please
hi. i am pretty sure u wll get 99 on ck. wish u good luck.
amylodosis. can u please give me ur email. i need to ask you pattern of study.
thanks amyloidosis for your experience...it seems you will be fine i.e. 99 Wink
I couldn't get how many bio qs you got, can u tell again?
and I have the same inquiry which adrian has, is uw enough for it?
and could u interpret the media easily? how many media qs u got?
thanks !
good luck
oh , I've just read ur reply concerning bio ..!
i did uwsa today got 256/700 ,but really still not confident of such assessment , is there any similiarities between the real exam and uwsa ?

i have my exam after one week
thanks guys for ur wishes.
@ mydream ur score is good like everyone in the forum said to me but my result is yet to come so cannot say much.most of the q r covered by u world but there are few concepts not in u world and mtb which are asked in exam.
@ sillygal.dear friend u can ask me whatever u want on this forum i will try my best to help.
thank u so much

good luck
thank u amylodosisi. my ques are.
do we need first aid stp ck
is mtb for step3 is okay to use.
kaplan video are useful or waste of time
how many time shuld we do uw.
how to improve in percentage in uw.
becuse i am done with almost uw and percentage is around 48-50% untimed.
and when shuld i do uw assessment test.
shuld i do nbme befor the exam online or offline
thanks you in advance
i didnot read first aid.one of my friend used it along with kaplan and got 99.rest didnt use.no idea about it.mtb is good for last month revision.my advice is do everything in stepwise manner.like u cannot do u world before kaplan and then read kaplan to improve ur score.do kaplan videos(if u want)along with books.revise them and start doing u world.u can go back to topics in which u r weak.do u world twice.then give nbme/uwsa.if u get good score schedule an exam date.then read mtb and revise ur u world notes.do atleast one nbme online.hope i answered all ur qs.
goodluck.
Thanks for writing down your experience, amyloidosis. From what I read, you'll surely be getting your dream score!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »