Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NMBE form 12 Section 1 . answers. - borderline
For the question 22
I understund your logic. you think that the loose of weight is the reason of hormonal disbalance (like in anorexia). well I was thinking that too when answering the questions but finally I choose ovarian failure because I considered that loosing 7 kg in one year periode is not enough to initiate amenorrea, and I get it right.

for the question 28
Yeh I agree with C But I am not sure about the diagnosis, diverticulitis fits actually , but colitis too, anyway as I told its fiber because intestine is involved Smile

it is a pleasure to disscus with you ^^
@borderline- congratulations ^^ and yet you are still here helping us. You will also ace step 2 for sure. ^^ I'm far from ready. My NMBE scores are horrible and I have so little time left. Need to review FA and take one(NBME) more. ^^ Thanks for your help. ^^
Hi can anyone send me form 7 and 12 questions with keys on pinksam13...
thanks
1. B....... not sure
3. E
20. A
28. C ....diverticulitis
29.Can u reconfirm ur answer coz i got that right but i cant recall what i put there.... Sad
Not sure. i think i chose B.
43. D
48. F is certainly wrong. Coz i got that wrong. Answer should be G.

i need nbme 12 q &a please
@step1 an
29 is C for sure. Km of the first enzyme is less them Km in the second enzyme (by 10 time)
it is maths.
you have a 100 good worker who can build 300 home in one year.
you have onother 100 bad worker who can build just 30 home in one year.
the affinity of good workers is higer than bad workers (they love theire job that's why the do it faster )
But you need just 10 good workers to do exactlety the same job as thos 100 bad workers this is your Km (it is less bay 10 in good workers that in bad workers ).

48 F is false: it is lateral horn: lettre G
we should recognise that it is a cervical section

http://download.videohelp.com/vitualis/m...cord_2.htm

#14 is H...you take risk of NTD of folic acid and subtract it with trace elements. This will give you -.29/100 which you can just say is .29/100 to simplify. Therefore your ARR = .29/100 (b/c its a percentage). Then you do NNT = 1/ARR which is 344.
11 isn't B. I put that answer down but it was wrong. I know that Paclitaxel stabalizes the microtubules so F cannot be answer either. Looks like its either A or E
thank you for posting this...i was just looking for the answers to these
28 C =its diverticulutis....for sure...not any colitis etc
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »