Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM at Morehouse, GA - phoenix_indian
@spring .. your creds pls..
Most candidates live in GA,have taken step 3 and do not require visa.Both my friend and I received IVs and we both live in GA,do not require visas and have taken step 3.
Scores 99/94/93
CS pass (1 attempt)
You are probably right abt those cos i dont need visa too, i stay in ga and i'm expectng my step 3 result.
hey guys that got IV at Morehouse,what time does the IV start?Secondly what do they mean by night mixer.I am guessing a dinner after the IV but kind of confused since dinners are generally held before the IV day.
your i.v date spiritofdavid?? mine is dec 8 . I got email from PC saying she was confirming i/v date and will email more details about i.v later. Did you get a detailed email about venue/timings/dinner and how things will happen that day???

what about you guys- uddie and phoenix??
and yes .. i do need visa and no step 3.
So, myth dispelled Smile
@cs_acer
No info yet as to all that. I guess that will follow. mine is dec 1st. God's grace to us all!
cs_acer,do you live in GA?
dear friends,
@uddie, spiritofdavid, cs_acer : did anyone receive any information about the schedule /program for the interview day yet?? Please let me know as I have only received a date conformation and nothing else from the program.
phoenix.indian9
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »