Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female IMG study partner near south of boston. - orcagirl
Coming here for the first time, I drove here with someone. Unfortunately I have to leave now. Email me at orcanyc and maybe we can think of another location or skype after library hours. I definatly need to go to a library like every day....

Also i no matter what have to apply for the next Match. Want to submit my application before September...

Im thinking of going here now:

Plymouth Public Library:

MAIN LIBRARY
MANOMET BRANCH
132 South Street, Plymouth, MA 02360
Phone 508-830-4250
TTY 508-747-5882
LIBRARY HOURS:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
10:00-9:00
Thursday
10:00-6:00
Friday & Saturday
10:00-5:30
Sunday
Closed

12 Strand Avenue
Manomet, MA 02360
Phone 508-830-4185
LIBRARY HOURS:
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
9:00-5:00
Thursday
9:00-9:00
Tuesday, Friday, Sunday
Closed
Unfortunately plymouth's a bit far but skyping in the evening may work. See if you can come into the city another day this week. Again, Boston public's open from 9 to 9.
1118, do you know of any libraries in the greater Boston area with good holiday hours? I'm willing to go to any.
I was actually born and raised in NYC, Boston is very very new to me. Ask me anything about NYC, and I can tell u about all of the area, eg, libraries, and kaplan centers... I havent tried using the train system here yet.

Email me and then maybe we can chat on the phone or skype.

Ill wait for 15 more minutes. Sorry about that.
Maybe on the weekends we can meet at Boston Public. What the address, I would need to google map it.
llhk,
beenish,

maybe we can meet during the weekend then? Boston Public?
Am leaving now. Sorry.
yea im gonna be at tufts library until this wed, they still have finals going on so their library is open till midnight. but since its christmas this weekend...i doubt we will find any library open or for that matter a coffee shop. It sucks because i get so much more studying done in a library than at home Sad
As long as its near a train station...i dont mind coming to another library or coffee shop. Maybe we can look for some univ. lounge or something that is open during this break. ill see if i can find any...but regardless, except the weekends, there's always Boston public.
Hey orcagirl, check your email and give me a call.
1118, I'm going to swing by tufts tomorrow to study. Tisch, right?
yea its tisch. ill be here..as soon as u enter the library, theres a reading room on ur right. I like it since it pretty close to the bathroom and coffee shop!!
message me if u do come by.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »