Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new program for IM! - deathofdog
do you know how many positions they have? Has anyone ived there?
@sumairsinghchowdry- helping people is not bad! God bless u, dude!
@sumairsinghchowdry why the animosity? deathofdog has posted and we can debate, no need to attack the poster, instead debate the post content Smile
@satyajit- its k dude! everyone is entitled to their opinion! i believe in doing good for everyone!
Good that you have posted here. But can you tell us how you came to know about the program. And do you know any other details. Thanks!
@deathofdog rock on dude, need more like u. Btw i hope u like like dogs and not a dog fighting promoter?? Smile
Who says its new..its ryt from september, my friend had iv there in novembeer..they have just 7 seats and as per him, they are gona take own students from medical school and a other carribian schhol has affiliation.Acc to him there were 11 people on iv day nd 7 were amgs from their own school..still u people can try if sme1 has extra 25 nt bad deal
Call program and before applying. Its already late and so better to get more information before investing 25$ !
exactly, their in no sense just waste , as every program book their slots till december, but still do u still think any program can wait till 10 january to book slots
up!!!! apply now! so that coordinator sees it atleast by monday!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »